I think you should... (one suggestion per idea)

Split the daily achievement into PvE, and PvP.

This would encourage players to give PvP a try, it would reward PvP players more consistently, as PvP objectives only come up sometimes.

134 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
TwoShoesTwoShoes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
ruschrusch shared a merged idea: 4 PvP Dailies and 4 PvE Dailies  ·   · 
OuroboriOurobori shared a merged idea: daily challenges  ·   · 
juytjuyt shared a merged idea: Split daily achievment to Pve or PvP  ·   · 
DaedDaed shared a merged idea: Please separate daily achievements into pvp and pve  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lonefalconlonefalcon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thay had both in the past on dailys and there was a lot ppl just did not bother doing the dailys

PvP in dailys should only have rewords for PvP content and not mix in PvE rewords just split it like guild wars 2 did have Dailys on one tab for PvE with PvE rewords and a other tab for PvP have them rewords for PvP

• Kilo spoofKilo spoof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not think this is a well thought out idea what if some has tried pvp but did not like there would be no reason for the daily that day also frankly some people including me can not play pvp such because of lag and fps issues

• PowerJackPowerJack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better make a daily achievement for each of them.

I, like some people, don't care about PVP if I did I would be playing MW, CS or CD.

• DrawfireDrawfire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could have an *additional* daily for PvP, but if you make PvP a requirement, many players just won't do the daily missions.

PvP is good for games where all equipment is created equal or balanced. No good in a game where some people will have equipment that is just better.

• ThwaiteThwaite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the Daily turns into a PVP deal, it will be left out for me. So, maybe you should have a one or the other system but not stacking.

• IcabadIcabad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep in mind Some people do not like PvP and steer clear of it as much as possible.

• VeskaruVeskaru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If i remember correctley then red 5 told that they will implant open world pvp that may reset meany problems for the dayli atm. Think of this way you need 5 headshots. You take your reacon frame go out of the sin prodectiv area and take out some dude that is chating on a small mountain near a lake :D wouldent that be fun?!

• DysalotDysalot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have never been a PvP person and never will. I will always try it, but in the end, I suck. I've literally spent hundreds of hours, under the tutelage of some great PvP'rs....... and I still suck. I can imagine there are many that feel as I do.

Keeping the system the way it is in regards to local/area/server events, whether in PvE or PvP is one thing, but forcing PvP is quite another.

• liquiddestinyliquiddestiny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tjaranis: You sir do not know how to read or what your talking about. Right now, as it is, the game forces PVP to get the daily because it is a mix of PVP and PVE objectives. What the poster is suggesting is that this be turned into two different daily objectives. One for PvE and one for PvP. This would have the effect of giving PvP and PvP people a daily with out forcing them to do the other if they do not want to.

Learn to read and comprehend before you try to troll.

• TwoShoesTwoShoes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It might not just be for pvp, you can headshot chosen in pve. Im usre they know its bugged by now anyway.

• TjaranisTjaranis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yer force players into pvp thats the way to go -_-

seriously go FCK YOURSELF with your shit pvp... moronic monkey pvp'ers always wanna FORCE!!! people to do pvp becouse they can't get it into their stupid skull that most people don't enjoy that shit part of the game....

• TurBainTurBain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ItsMattyT - This is a great idea!!!!

We should do this but also have more than a daily set of achievements for PVP as well!!! People will really have to step their pvp game up to get some of the achievements during one round and others over the span of consecutive games.

@ItsMattyT - This is a great idea!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base