I think you should... (one suggestion per idea)

Auction house needs improvements

I would like to be able to compare weapons, when I buy them with ones I already have equipped. So I suggest to make a function, wich shows you the stats of the purchasable weapon as same as things like: is it a prime, or a secondary weapon, does it suit for my class etc... and ofcrouse my personal stats should appear. This might not only make the game better ( easier to play) , it can also spare alot of time especially for those who are new to the game. The same functions can be added not only for weapons, but also for armor and resources ( eg.: you see the amount of the mineral you already have). Things like this would help alot and would spare you several tutorials in my opinion!

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
BurademirBurademir shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RagingAccelRagingAccel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't really like how you could buy head gear,mouth gear,paint,etc with crysites because it doesn't seem fair to people that bought the red beans.

• MoppinMoppin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eve Online and Guild Wars 2 have really spoiled me. I've addressed SELLING in my other comments but this is the other side of the equation. It needs to be EASY to purchase items on the Marketplace. Something as simple as comparing items to your currently equipped battleframe would go a long way. Right now I have to use a browser out of game to compare items or really just find better items than what I have.

Every Market/Trading Post/Auction House should be setup with Buy Orders and Sell Orders. True push-pull pricing where the true value (what somebody else is willing to pay) for every item is set by the players.

• angelikmayhemangelikmayhem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In fact, I'd say that graphically speaking it needs an overhaul. Especially at 1280x720 -- where you have to scroll up and down to see the red warning messages and how much crystite you have.

• LomackLomack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more.

Right now when you search for an item. You can Examine the items for sale and see their stats but it lists. "Item Name ^Q " and then shows a breakdown of the stats. The quality number is absent. Then in the bottom display it shows the similar items we have in our inventory and the only disconcerting information we get besides the name is the quality number.

This setup is requiring us to compare apples to oranges. Sure they are both fruit but its hard to tell a difference between two very similar items one on the market place and the other in inventory.

The Marketplace also needs some general love in the form of sorting by price, by quality and by name.

I agree with the OP that it would be nice if we were looking at an item for our current frame that it would show a comparison with the equipped item.

Feedback and Knowledge Base