I think you should... (one suggestion per idea)

"Mad Max" achievement & title for maxing out all frames

Upon reaching 30/30 with all available frames, player should receive unique title and achievement. "Mad Max" title was picked based on forum's "Mad Max Club" consisting of numerous maxed players. http://forums.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/the-mad-max-club-maxed-to-the-max.3046321

When new frames are introduced there should be sliding window of 21-31 days during which player retains title (achievement can remain indefinitely), giving him enough time to max out new frames for uninterrupted usage of the title.

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
XeevisXeevis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MrPhixitMrPhixit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My fiends play this game for at least 8 to 12 hrs daily. This is a great idea.

• AkiraTeaAkiraTea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is only good for extreme players. The time involved to update with every new frame update would be dev time wasted. The better idea is to give a minor achievement for every frame that is maxed. This would be simple to update and would reward all players not just the hardcore. And a second(and third, ect) achievement for 4 frames, 8 frames, ect completed.

• Merciful'Merciful' commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a nice goal for hardcore players. The title award might give incentive to max a few frames you don't use too often too. Overall; a cheap implementation that can generate numerous extra playing hours among hardcore players.

• Special_K™Special_K™ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely!

I don't know what it should be, but it needs 'something' to mark such an amazing achievement.

Feedback and Knowledge Base